UPCYCLING SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR LITTLE JOY JARS
It’s the little things that make a big difference when we commit to making the world a better place. That’s why we’ve got a few ideas about how you can keep loving your little Joy Jars when their Tropic treasures inside are no more…
Make a mini terrarium.
Fill with shiny shells.
Fill with bath salts and essential oils for a luxurious, languid moment in the tub.
Grow your own gratitude jar – write down things you are thankful for and pull them out when in need of comfort.
Store some beads to make jewellery for friends and family.
Keep dried herbs and spices in cute labelled tubs.
Store loose earrings or buttons or hair pins.
Make your own jam.
Store your seeds for the garden, or even better, pot a few in here and see how they grow!
Use to shake and serve salad dressings.
Light a candle inside.
Use as little fermenting pots for all your home-made gut-friendly needs.
If you have any more suggestions to add to this list, feel free to get in contact and let us know so we can share them with our beloved Tropic family!
- Understand your skin’s microbiome
- Dermatology Patients Willing to use Medical Cannabis Products
- Get the dewy skin of your dreams with 50% off Glow Recipe
- SkinCure Oncology Launches Consumer Health Education Platform on Surgery-Free Options for Treating Common Skin Cancers
- 9 Dermatologist-Approved Skin-Care Resolutions for 2022
- Acne scars
- Acne studios
- Acne treatment
- Blackheads scars
- Blog Article
- Coronavirus Disease COVID-19
- Diet & Nutrition
- Environmental Protection
- Eye Area Treatments
- Eye Health
- Family Health Center
- Health & Fitness
- Health news
- Health skin
- Health tips
- Healthy lifestyle
- Mental Health
- Skin concerns
- Skin Renewal
- United healthcare
- Weight loss