Spa Of The Month: Estancia La Jolla Spa & Hotel
Each month Yon-Ka Paris features our top spa partners as a way of helping you find the very best when it comes to luxury skincare experiences.
Due to their commitment to excellence when it comes to high touch, luxurious professional spa treatments, we award Estancia La Jolla Spa & Hotel with our April 2021 “Spa of the Month”.
At Estancia La Jolla Spa & Hotel, you’re invited to indulge in the ultimate California getaway. Bask in the sunshine and take in beautiful garden views in the hotel’s estate rooms and enjoy a full-scale wellness escape at Spa Estancia. Tucked away in the tranquil gardens of Southern California, La Jolla Hotel Spa has been named “Best Spa” by San Diego Magazine.
Read on to learn what services and treatments Spa Estancia has to offer and to hear what Area Director Brisa Huezo Frost has to say about the spa’s partnership with French skincare brand Yon-Ka Paris.
What Makes Estancia La Jolla Spa Unique?
Renowned as one of the best spas in California, Estancia La Jolla delivers unparalleled dedication and world class service through a team of passionate professionals. The Spa at Estancia can be found nestled within 10 acres of lush gardens, a retreat within a retreat at the Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa. The spa is a 7,000-square-foot sanctuary that offers spa packages including facials, massages, body skincare, nail services, waking, and more, primarily using all natural and organic ingredients.
Here are a few of the benefits guests of the Spa at Estancia have to look forward to:
- Nine treatment rooms including a couple’s bungalow
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Saltwater pool with daybeds and cabanas for reservation
- Sleek locker rooms and a eucalyptus steam room
- Private yoga and meditation sessions
- Men’s and women’s saltwater whirlpools and outdoor lounges
Additionally, the Spa at Estancia offers a number of indoor and outdoor relaxation areas including a lounge, grand fireplace, and a meditation garden. In the current pandemic, the Spa at Estancia has taken every precaution to keep guests and staff safe including rigid cleaning standards, healthy team members, and a low-contact experience.
Featured Services and Treatments
The menu at Spa Estancia is filled with luxurious skin and body treatments. Relax in the comfort of a full body massage that targets areas of stress and tension or indulge in a tailored facial featuring synergistic ingredients and expert application by licensed estheticians.
Some of the services available at Spa Estancia include:
- Revitalizing Journey – A rebalancing body massage including hand and foot acupressure to remove energy blockages, relieve stress, and promote relaxation.
- Performance Sports Massage – Designed with the athlete in mind, this massage features nourishing minerals, warming ginger oil, and cooling menthol to ease soreness and tension.
- Skinvage Tailored Facial – This advanced treatment features synergistic ingredients including highly active concentrates applied with specific massages to prevent visible signs of aging.
- Hydrafacial – Enjoy immediately noticeable results with this hydrating facial that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while bathing the skin with cleansing and moisturizing serums.
- ANDA the Vital Facial – This 50-minute facial features multi-function organic products rich in adaptogenic nutrients to visibly revitalize the skin. You’ll enjoy a massage cleanse, paired masques, and a custom ANDA product blend applied with specialized Gua Sha techniques.
In addition to these massage and skincare services, the Spa at Estancia offers the Escape the Day couples package where you can enjoy the serenity of Estancia’s private patio followed by an outdoor rain shower, hot tub, and bubbly for two.
Estancia La Jolla’s Yon-Ka Paris Partnership
Area Director Brisa Huezo Frost’s relationship with Yon-Ka Paris began at a spa event where, from the moment she was introduced to the brand, she knew she had to work with them. Today, her team at Estancia La Jolla Spa is committed to investing in education to perfect their modalities, taking advantage of exclusive training offered by Yon-Ka Paris. Spa Estancia offers the full line of Yon-Ka Journeys as well as luxurious facials including Le Grand Classic and Men’s Facial.
Here are some of the products and treatments featured at Estancia La Jolla Spa:
- Men’s Facial – Featuring products specifically tailored to male skin, this facial incorporates Yon-Ka products such as Men’s Gel Foam, Men’s Nutri-Crème, and Men’s Age Defense.
- Le Grand Classique – This customizable 90-minute facial features Yon-Ka’s five-step deep cleansing system, including Active Micro Peel, a spa-grade exfoliation treatment that deeply purifies the skin and buffs away dead cells.
- Phyto-Contour – This anti-fatigue eye contour cream stimulates microcirculation to help eliminate puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. The thin, smoothing cream glides on effortlessly and naturally infuses skin around the eyes with an herbal blend to relieve fatigue.
- Spa Estancia Glow Facial – Created specifically for the Spa at Estancia, this Yon-Ka treatment resurfaces, lifts, and firms the skin with three types of technology combined with a cutting-edge cocktail of products to leave the skin looking flawless.
The Spa at Estancia is a resort within a resort and the perfect way to get away in Southern California. Indulge in a luxurious day of relaxation and rejuvenation at the Estancia La Jolla spa before settling down in laidback luxury accommodations. No matter how you choose to spend your time in La Jolla, you can’t forget to visit the Estancia La Jolla Spa & Hotel.
The post Spa Of The Month: Estancia La Jolla Spa & Hotel appeared first on Yon-Ka Paris.