HOW TO CREATE THE TROPICAL DREAM LOOK – WITH MICA BENJAMIN
Inspired by the warmth of the tropics, this look teams subtle green eyes with flawless, golden skin and warm glossy lips.
We worked with makeup artist, Mica Benjamin, to bring you this high-impact, high-glamour makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look, demonstrated on Sachi, with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
THE TROPICAL DREAM LOOK
4. Set the entire face with SOFT FOCUS perfecting powder in dark to ensure an even, lasting look.
6. Create a base for the eyeshadow using the ILLUMA light-diffusing concealer in chai and the flat detailing brush to blend.
9. Blend this together with the EYES ON YOU cinnamon eyeshadow, repeating this until you create the desired look – blend for longer if you’d like a softer definition.
12. Apply the LASH EXTENSION KIT in black to make the eyes pop – firstly use the fixing gel, then ensure you apply the extension fibres while the fixing gel is still wet. Finish with a final coat of fixing gel.
15. Define the lips using LINE UP pencil in flirt to create a perfectly precise pout.
16. Apply toffee spice LIP GLAZE all over the lips for an extra lustre and added shine.
SHOP THE LOOK
MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
MICA BENJAMIN SAYS:
Using eyeshadow as an eyeliner is a great way to define the eyes without the faff of precision! Use the angled side of your 3in1 brush or your Small Detailing Brush to get as close to the lash line as possible, using small strokes to create definition.
- Understand your skin’s microbiome
- Dermatology Patients Willing to use Medical Cannabis Products
- Get the dewy skin of your dreams with 50% off Glow Recipe
- SkinCure Oncology Launches Consumer Health Education Platform on Surgery-Free Options for Treating Common Skin Cancers
- 9 Dermatologist-Approved Skin-Care Resolutions for 2022
- Acne scars
- Acne studios
- Acne treatment
- Blackheads scars
- Blog Article
- Coronavirus Disease COVID-19
- Diet & Nutrition
- Environmental Protection
- Eye Area Treatments
- Eye Health
- Family Health Center
- Health & Fitness
- Health news
- Health skin
- Health tips
- Healthy lifestyle
- Mental Health
- Skin concerns
- Skin Renewal
- United healthcare
- Weight loss