HOW TO CREATE THE TROPICAL DREAM LOOK – WITH MICA BENJAMIN
Inspired by the warmth of the tropics, this look teams subtle green eyes with flawless, golden skin and warm glossy lips.
We worked with makeup artist, Mica Benjamin, to bring you this high-impact, high-glamour makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look, demonstrated on Sachi, with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
THE TROPICAL DREAM LOOK
1. Using the FLAT DETAILING BRUSH, conceal any pigmentation on the skin with ILLUMA light-diffusing concealer in chai.
2. Use the PURE PRECISION beauty sponge to blend the rich mocha BEAUTY BOOSTER sheer foundation all over the face.
3. Add some extra coverage by buffing rich mocha MINERAL FOUNDATION over the face using the full coverage KABUKI BRUSH.
4. Set the entire face with SOFT FOCUS perfecting powder in dark to ensure an even, lasting look.
5. Using the 3in1 EYE BRUSH, define the brows using BROW BOSS pomade in tazman pepper to create a fuller, more striking brow.
6. Create a base for the eyeshadow using the ILLUMA light-diffusing concealer in chai and the flat detailing brush to blend.
7. Blend EYES ON YOU in cinnamon eyeshadow into the crease using the EYE SHADOW brush.
8. Using the FLAT DETAILING BRUSH, apply EYES ON YOU in nebula eyeshadow to the eyelid to add a pop of colour to the look.
9. Blend this together with the EYES ON YOU cinnamon eyeshadow, repeating this until you create the desired look – blend for longer if you’d like a softer definition.
10. Using the 3in1 EYE BRUSH, define and line the eyes using EYES ON YOU bamboo charcoal eyeshadow.
11. Smudge EYES ON YOU cinnamon eyeshadow under the lash line using the EYE SHADOW brush, this will open the eye up.
12. Apply the LASH EXTENSION KIT in black to make the eyes pop – firstly use the fixing gel, then ensure you apply the extension fibres while the fixing gel is still wet. Finish with a final coat of fixing gel.
13. Using the POWDER BRUSH, apply pinch me pink BLUSH CRUSH to the cheeks to add a flush of colour to the face.
14. Add a touch of glow to the face using WAY TO GLOW highlighter in golden hour and the PRECISION FACE brush to brighten up the skin.
15. Define the lips using LINE UP pencil in flirt to create a perfectly precise pout.
16. Apply toffee spice LIP GLAZE all over the lips for an extra lustre and added shine.
SHOP THE LOOK
Sachi wears: BEAUTY BOOSTER Rich Mocha, MINERAL FOUNDATION Rich Mocha, SOFT FOCUS Dark, ILLUMA Chai, LASH EXTENSION KIT Black, LINE UP Flirt, LIP GLAZE Toffee Spice
MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
MICA BENJAMIN SAYS:
Using eyeshadow as an eyeliner is a great way to define the eyes without the faff of precision! Use the angled side of your 3in1 brush or your Small Detailing Brush to get as close to the lash line as possible, using small strokes to create definition.
- Understand your skin’s microbiome
- Dermatology Patients Willing to use Medical Cannabis Products
- Get the dewy skin of your dreams with 50% off Glow Recipe
- SkinCure Oncology Launches Consumer Health Education Platform on Surgery-Free Options for Treating Common Skin Cancers
- 9 Dermatologist-Approved Skin-Care Resolutions for 2022
- Acne scars
- Acne studios
- Acne treatment
- Blackheads scars
- Blog Article
- Coronavirus Disease COVID-19
- Diet & Nutrition
- Environmental Protection
- Eye Area Treatments
- Eye Health
- Family Health Center
- Health & Fitness
- Health news
- Health skin
- Health tips
- Healthy lifestyle
- Mental Health
- Skin concerns
- Skin Renewal
- United healthcare
- Weight loss