Subtle yet sultry eyes are paired with neutral tones, dewy skin and a sleek gloss for all-round wearable chic.
We worked with makeup artist, EM-J Williams, to bring you this high-impact, high-glamour makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look, demonstrated on Fiona, with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
THE GLOW TIME LOOK
1. Apply BEAUTY BOOSTER in barely nude over the entire face using the KABUKI BRUSH to ensure even coverage.
2. Apply the ILLUMA light diffusing concealer in barley under the eyes to brighten and lift their appearance.
3. Add some extra coverage and set the face by buffing barely nude MINERAL FOUNDATION over the face using the face precision brush.
4. Blend this all together with the PURE PRECISION beauty sponge for a flawless finish.
5. Use the 3in1 EYE BRUSH to define the brows using BROW BOSS powder in cedar.
6. Contour the lids by using the eyeshadow brush to apply EYES ON YOU maca eyeshadow in the crease.
7. Add more definition to the crease by using the EYE SHADOW brush to apply BROW BOSS powder in cedar in the crease.
8. Use the 3in1 EYE BRUSH to add EYES ON YOU eyeshadow in cashew to the eyelid, softening the look while helping to contour the eyes.
9. Line the eyelids and waterline with SILK GEL LINER in brown and then smudge.
10. Intensify the lashes with FIXING GEL MASCARA in black to add drama and accentuate the whole eye look.
11. Contour and bronze the face using SO SCULPTED cream contour in sienna, then blend with the PRECISION FACE brush.
12. Using the PRECISION FACE brush, apply BLUSH CRUSH in pinch me pink to the cheeks to add a flush of colour to the face and define the cheek bones.
13. Define the lips using LINE UP lip pencil in stripped to add extra shape to the lips.
14. Apply LIP GLAZE in rose blossom (coming soon) to the entire lip to add a lick of lustre and complete the look.
SHOP THE LOOK
Fiona wears: BEAUTY BOOSTER Barely Nude, MINERAL FOUNDATION Barely Nude, ILLUMA Barley, FIXING GEL MASCARA Black, LINE UP Stripped, LIP GLAZE Rose Blossom
MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
EM-J WILLIAMS SAYS:
The easiest way to make an eye look ‘smoky’ is by blending eyeliner. I love to use the Tropic Gel Liner – first apply along the top lash line and a quarter of the way across the bottom lash line, then smudge it out!
Connect with a local Tropic Ambassador for advice on finding your perfect shades and to order your new makeup faves today!
Don’t forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!