HOW TO CREATE THE GLOW TIME LOOK – WITH EM-J WILLIAMS
Subtle yet sultry eyes are paired with neutral tones, dewy skin and a sleek gloss for all-round wearable chic.
We worked with makeup artist, EM-J Williams, to bring you this high-impact, high-glamour makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look, demonstrated on Fiona, with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
THE GLOW TIME LOOK
2. Apply the ILLUMA light diffusing concealer in barley under the eyes to brighten and lift their appearance.
3. Add some extra coverage and set the face by buffing barely nude MINERAL FOUNDATION over the face using the face precision brush.
4. Blend this all together with the PURE PRECISION beauty sponge for a flawless finish.
6. Contour the lids by using the eyeshadow brush to apply EYES ON YOU maca eyeshadow in the crease.
9. Line the eyelids and waterline with SILK GEL LINER in brown and then smudge.
10. Intensify the lashes with FIXING GEL MASCARA in black to add drama and accentuate the whole eye look.
13. Define the lips using LINE UP lip pencil in stripped to add extra shape to the lips.
14. Apply LIP GLAZE in rose blossom (coming soon) to the entire lip to add a lick of lustre and complete the look.
SHOP THE LOOK
MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
EM-J WILLIAMS SAYS:
- Understand your skin’s microbiome
- Dermatology Patients Willing to use Medical Cannabis Products
- Get the dewy skin of your dreams with 50% off Glow Recipe
- SkinCure Oncology Launches Consumer Health Education Platform on Surgery-Free Options for Treating Common Skin Cancers
- 9 Dermatologist-Approved Skin-Care Resolutions for 2022
- Acne scars
- Acne studios
- Acne treatment
- Blackheads scars
- Blog Article
- Coronavirus Disease COVID-19
- Diet & Nutrition
- Environmental Protection
- Eye Area Treatments
- Eye Health
- Family Health Center
- Health & Fitness
- Health news
- Health skin
- Health tips
- Healthy lifestyle
- Mental Health
- Skin concerns
- Skin Renewal
- United healthcare
- Weight loss