Glossy skin and golden eyes are balanced by a purple, berry-stained lip for ultimate glamour.
We worked with makeup artist, Pauline Briscoe, to bring you this high-impact, high-glamour makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look, demonstrated on Jess, with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
THE BITTEN BERRY LOOK
1. Apply espresso BEAUTY BOOSTER in espresso over the entire face using the KABUKI BRUSH for an even and complete coverage.
2. Using the PURE PRECISION beauty sponge, conceal and perfect the skin using UNDERCOVER concealer in cacao.
3. Set the skin with SOFT FOCUS perfecting powder in dark using the full coverage KABUKI BRUSH all over and PRECISION FACE brush for the smaller areas of the face.
4. Using the 3in1 EYE BRUSH, apply EYES ON YOU halo eyeshadow to the eyelids to define the eyes and open them up.
5. Smoke out the outer corners and crease by using the EYE SHADOW brush to apply EYES ON YOU kahai eyeshadow.
6. Using the EYE SHADOW brush, smudge BROW BOSS in carob under the lash line to open the eyes.
7. Apply EYES ON YOU halo eyeshadow to the inner corners of the eyes using the 3in1 EYE BRUSH.
8. Line the eyelids and waterline with SILK GEL LINER in black and then smudge with the SMALL DETAILING BRUSH.
9. Apply the LASH EXTENSION KIT in black to make the eyes pop – firstly use the fixing gel, then ensure you apply the extension fibres while the fixing gel is still wet. Then finish with a final coat of fixing gel.
10. Use the 3in1 EYE BRUSH to fill in the brows with carob BROW BOSS powder, then brush the product through the brows for a natural look that still appears defined and groomed.
11. Use the fingers to apply KISS ME QUICK plum pout lipstick to the cheeks and then blend out with the KABUKI BRUSH to define the cheek bones and act as a cream blusher.
12. Line the lips using brown SILK GEL LINER and blend this into the lips using the lip brush.
13. Using the LIP BRUSH, apply KISS ME QUICK lipstick in plum pout to the lip for a more dressy, glamorous look.
14. Apply sugar plum LIP GLAZE to the entire lip for a touch of shimmer, and you’re ready to go!
SHOP THE LOOK
Jess wears: BEAUTY BOOSTER Espresso, SOFT FOCUS Dark, LASH EXTENSION KIT, SILK GEL LINER, SILK GEL LINER Brown (used as a lip liner)
MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
PAULINE BRISCOE SAYS:
To keep the skin looking dewy while holding the glisten of sweat at bay, add a touch of loose setting powder to the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) but nowhere else.
Connect with a local Tropic Ambassador for advice on finding your perfect shades and to order your new makeup faves today!
Don’t forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!