FESTIVE CRANBERRY DONUTS
We can always rely on cranberry sauce to add a touch of festive pizazz to any winter meal, but have you ever thought about incorporating it into a crowd-pleasing, copiously cranberry-clad dessert?
We’ve teamed up with plant-based food blogger, Amy Lanza, to share our recipe for these delectable Festive Cranberry Donuts – what better way to spread some love to a sweet-toothed special someone this year (even if that someone is you?)
Inspired by the sharp and sweet ingredients in our Berry Smooth Hands Collection – as part of our festive Little Cracker of Joy – this recipe is designed to provide a moment of sweet and sumptuous indulgence at the end of what may have been an all-too-sour year. Take some time to relax, bake and (most importantly) taste these show-stopping winter donuts.
Read on to find out how to make your very own at home.
Mini Vegan Lemon Cupcakes Recipe
Makes: 9 donuts
Time: 25 minutes plus cooling
200g plain GF or non-GF flour
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp mixed spice
1 tsp baking powder
150ml plant-based milk
1 tsp lemon juice
60g agave or maple syrup
40g sunflower oil
50g dried cranberries
100g icing sugar
1 tsp cranberry powder (or skip the cranberry powder and use cranberry juice instead of the plant-based milk in the same quantities)
2-3 tsp plant-based milk
Pomegranate, fresh rosemary, desiccated coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and lightly grease 9 silicone donut holes.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, mixed spice and baking powder. Pour in the plant-based milk, lemon juice, agave syrup and sunflower oil. Whisk to a thick batter. Stir in the dried cranberries.
3. Pour the batter into a piping bag or Ziplock bag and cut off the end. Pipe into the donut moulds, filling to about ⅔ of the way up. Bake for 12 minutes until risen and firm to touch. Allow to cool on a wire rack fully before removing from the moulds.
4. Make the frosting by stirring together all of the ingredients, adding more or less liquid depending on the desired thickness of the glaze.
5. Dip the cooled donuts into the glaze and sprinkle on some pomegranate, fresh rosemary and desiccated coconut. Store in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
Don’t forget to share your snaps with us using #LOVETROPIC if you give this recipe a try!
- Understand your skin’s microbiome
- Dermatology Patients Willing to use Medical Cannabis Products
- Get the dewy skin of your dreams with 50% off Glow Recipe
- SkinCure Oncology Launches Consumer Health Education Platform on Surgery-Free Options for Treating Common Skin Cancers
- 9 Dermatologist-Approved Skin-Care Resolutions for 2022
- Acne scars
- Acne studios
- Acne treatment
- Blackheads scars
- Blog Article
- Coronavirus Disease COVID-19
- Diet & Nutrition
- Environmental Protection
- Eye Area Treatments
- Eye Health
- Family Health Center
- Health & Fitness
- Health news
- Health skin
- Health tips
- Healthy lifestyle
- Mental Health
- Skin concerns
- Skin Renewal
- United healthcare
- Weight loss