Coconut Lavender Cookies
Been dreaming of tropical holidays recently? We’ve teamed up with plant-based food blogger, Amy Lanza, to share her recipe for these dreamily delicious Coconut Lavender Cookies, inspired by the sumptuously soothing ingredients in our Whipped Body Velvet.
Comforting notes of creamy coconut coupled with the luxuriously relaxing lavender in these cookies transports the mind (and taste buds) to thoughts of day time slumbers on warm sandy beaches. If this sounds exactly like the level up your afternoon snack game has been hankering for, then look no further.
Read on to find out how to make your very own at home.
Coconut Lavender Cookies Recipe:
Time: 20 minutes plus cooling
Ingredients you’ll need:
75g plain flour
60g coconut sugar
½ tsp baking powder
30g desiccated coconut
1-2 tsp food-grade lavender
75g coconut oil, melted (or vegan butter/margarine)
2 tbsp coconut milk (or another plant-based milk)
½ tsp vanilla essence
70g icing sugar
1 tbsp water
1. Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Add the oats, flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and desiccated coconut to a large mixing bowl and stir.
3. Blitz the lavender in a blender to a fine powder or crush with a pestle and mortar. Melt the coconut oil (or vegan butter/margarine).
4. Stir through the lavender and pour in the melted coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla. Stir to a sticky dough.
5. Divide into 12 pieces, roll into balls and flatten slightly on the lined tray. Bake for 10 minutes until golden and crisp on top. Allow to cool fully on a wire rack.
6. Make the icing by stirring together the icing sugar and water. Drizzle over the cooled cookies and sprinkle over some extra lavender and coconut.
Don’t forget to share your snaps with us using #LOVETROPIC if you give this recipe a try!
- Understand your skin’s microbiome
- Dermatology Patients Willing to use Medical Cannabis Products
- Get the dewy skin of your dreams with 50% off Glow Recipe
- SkinCure Oncology Launches Consumer Health Education Platform on Surgery-Free Options for Treating Common Skin Cancers
- 9 Dermatologist-Approved Skin-Care Resolutions for 2022
- Acne scars
- Acne studios
- Acne treatment
- Blackheads scars
- Blog Article
- Coronavirus Disease COVID-19
- Diet & Nutrition
- Environmental Protection
- Eye Area Treatments
- Eye Health
- Family Health Center
- Health & Fitness
- Health news
- Health skin
- Health tips
- Healthy lifestyle
- Mental Health
- Skin concerns
- Skin Renewal
- United healthcare
- Weight loss